Friday, April 6, 2012

6 for our 6th!

It is no surprise that after being home for only 6 weeks from our last adoption that I am overwhelmed at the thought of starting over.  And the $20,000+ that we need is truly paralyzing me right now.  I don't know how to even begin this time.

So I am beginning with asking (begging) everyone who reads this to do two things.

1. Go to www.paypal.com and donate $6.00 to kateh@bellsouth.net.

2. Share this link and ask your friends to do the same. This step is truly the key to making this work.

If everyone who  reads this sends only $6.00 and shares it, and then those people read this, donate $6.00 and share it, and so on, V could be funded so quickly. $6.00 and spreading the word (spreading the word really is so important) could so simply change the life of a little girl. Almost everyone can afford $6.00 Can you possibly donate 6 for our 6th?

Thank you so much for helping us yet again!  Our whole family, but especially V appreciate you guys so very very much.

Note-I am trying to figure out the best way to do a tax deductible way to donate again for this adoption.  However, so far the only ways to do it I lose a pretty large % of donations.  I am still trying to find the best option.  Will keep you posted.

And for those who don't know us who fear this is a scam, please go back to Hope for Sharon to see that we are real people, bringing home real PRECIOUS children to our family.  Thank you!.

3 comments:

  1. Love you guys! I will donate and share on my FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing for sure-- Friday is payday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through my friend Kristin Bryan of BHFHPhotography. I just sent $6.00. Good luck with your fundraising. I hope you will quickly be able to raise the funds to bring home your daughter. All of my girls are adopted, and my second has special needs, so I know how difficult it can be to bring your whole family together. Best of luck! -Rachel Gainer

    ReplyDelete