Saturday, June 16, 2012

ANOTHER MATCHING GRANT!!!

I am seriously in shock! We have been offered another matching grant by some very generous, amazing people! I am overcome with gratitude right now.

Same deal-every dollar donated through the chip in will be matched up to $750 dollars for two weeks. We have until June 30th at midnight. Our Chip in is at $2335 right now. We need to get it to $3085 to get the full $750 matching grant.

I know everyone is broke. This is an awesome way to make a small donation go far. $3 dollars becomes $6. Those small amounts add up in a big way. And your donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!

Please, please please help us spread the word on this and consider donating even a couple of dollars.

To donate just click on the Chip In!

Thank you so so so much!




Day 1-$89 raised. $661 to go!
Day 2-$20 raised. $641 to go!
Day 3-$0 raised. $641 to go!
Day 4-$645 raised. $0 to go!!!
THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alrighty, I just made a donation that I *think* puts you guys over the $3085 for the Chip In! Also just put the link up on my FB page :) Best of Luck! Meg

    ReplyDelete