Saturday, September 8, 2012

days 14 and 15

Dale left yesterday.  He is currently somewhere over the Atlantic I imagine. Or, at least, almost to the Atlantic.  I have so many thoughts, so much to say, and nothing to do. And I love to write.  But for some reason, blogging is the very last thing I feel like doing.  I am reading. a lot.  I will hopefully feel more like sharing tomorrow.  I am about to go back to bed and read some more.

Visits are going well.  I have pictures and updates. Will post soon!

Hope for Sharon and Mayah day 15

Hope for Sharon and Mayah day 14

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these and following along in your journey but I can't imagine the strength it takes. It's good to pace yourself. Rest, reflect and take care of you. Sending (((((hugs))))) from across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that was me (Haly) posting. Forgot we all log into the same account. ;)

    ReplyDelete